Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Binki's and candy!

There are a few things that I have to deal with on an daily basis! One is looking for binki's....I swear I have wasted hundreds of hours looking for those dang things! We probably have dozens, but they all like to hide in sofa's, car seats, beds, drawers....ahhh it drives me crazy! Santa for Christmas I want to never have to look for a binki again!!! Maybe I could fill that time slot with something profitable....like cleaning! My house would be immaculate! Another thing I deal with daily is my sugaraholic daughter! Every time my phone rings..."yesss mommy's distracted! Time to rade the cupboards!" She pulls a chair up to the counter or pantry and finds whatever she can that looks at all sweet! Halloween I decorated with jars of candy and it was a nightmare! Having to deal with a begging 3 year old every 5 minutes is not my idea of fun!! So for Christmas I stuck with just peanut m&ms...she saw them right away and I assured her that they were yucky and not even edible! She hadn't asked again until Aunt Jordan came over and had some herself and of course gave some to Hailey! "NOOOOO...she wasn't supposed to know that they were candy!" "Whoops!" So I told Jordan to find a way to fix this situation that I would have to be the one to deal with! So Jordan soaked an m&m in vinegar and then put it back in the jar..."Hailey do you want some candy?" Hailey put it right in her mouth and said with a scrunched up face "Yucky!" Worked like a charm, she still ate it, but hasn't asked again! Ha

No comments: