Saturday, November 29, 2008

So Much To Be Thankful For!

Well I officially hosted my first Holiday in our new home in Colorado! It has been a crazy, emotional roller coaster of a year, but have SO MUCH to be thankful for!

We are so thankful to be near family who are so loving and supportive! (however we do miss the rest of our in California, Fl and New Jersey family dearly!)
Thankful for our church and all of the wonderful, encouraging friends that we have made there!
Thankful to be in a house and now can call it our home!!!! Thankful for the doctors here and to finally have answers for Hailey!
Thankful to have a beautiful, healthy newborn girl that gives her mommy wonderful sleeping nights!
Thankful for my sister and best friend Amy and for always helping me with crafty projects on my house!!
Thankful for my hard working husband who is a great father, husband and provider for my family!
Thankful for all of my dear friends that have said just the right things at the right times!!
and
Thankful that I have a Lord and Savior that loves me and has a perfect plan for my life!

1 comment:

thekeller4 said...

We are thankful to have you at Hillside! Thank you so much for sharing your hearts with us today. We will definitely be praying for you guys and for sweet Hailey. May we be God's hands and feet with you on this journey.