Friday, June 19, 2009

Inch Worm and Cali Slideshow

Ashtyn's been my little inch worm for about 2 weeks now! I honestly don't know what I was thinking placing crackers at a distance so that she would be motivated to learn! As proud as I am of her...she's about 10 times harder to take care of! I guess I didn't realize how convenient it is to set her down with toys and know that she would be there when I returned!...now she loves finding the one choking hazard in the room and trying to eat it!~ It is a lot of fun though! She can be sitting and get to the crawling position and back to sitting again...it's so cute to come and get her in the morning and she will be sitting up in her crib playing! She can almost pull her chunky little body up too! My how they grow so FAST! She's 7 months as of 2 days ago! Thought I would share my proud mom moment with ya'll!

Also here's a slide show of the California pics that I never got to putting up! We had such a great time and can't wait until we get to go out again!




No comments: