Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A closer look inside...

My husband has been working like a mad man! He just goes from one project to the next! It is a lot of fun...to watch him that is! After he finishes painting I put on the finishing touches! We are almost completely done painting the entire house...finally! The ceilings in this house are quite a bit higher than our previous homes! Here's a glimpse of the girls' rooms...
Hailey's room is a fairy flower garden. Since her bed kind of looks like a fence I thought we should add some flowers!
Ashtyn's room is pretty much Hailey's previous room...antique shabby chic. It is light pink with light white polka dots on one wall...
My Aunts slippers!

My Aunts christening dress and my dad's little shoes!


We also just finished our 54 kitchen cabinets! AHHH We are waiting on the hardware and then I will post pics when it is completely finished!

4 comments:

Laina Diane said...

so sweet. I love the green tables! They're both so girly and pretty. good job!

hestermom said...

It looks beautiful!!

Amy said...

I love both rooms...awesome job!! Ashtyn's is AMAZING!

Amy Gibson said...

Love it! Doesn't it feel great to have your whole house almost completely done?! That was a lot of wall space to paint!