Thursday, June 23, 2011

7 Years In...

...to livin' my happily ever after!








Every year when we get close to our anniversary, I am reminded of the hard times we had to go through to get married. I knew without a shadow of a doubt that Nate was the man I meant to be with! It's crazy...you would think that you would get sick of someone after being with them for 8 years. Don't get me wrong...there have definitely been tough times!! However, I can truly say that I am more in love with Nate today than I was the day married him!



Since it's been 7 wonderful years..I thought I would tell you 7 things that I love about my husband!


1. His sense of humor (I am constantly laughing along with everyone in the room!)


2. His work ethic...how hard he works to provide for this family!


3. His passion and love for music!

4. His love and dedication to our children


5. His style ;)


6. His perseverance and commitment to getting up at 5am 6 days a week to go to the gym!


7. His leadership




We are off to Steamboat this weekend to celebrate!!!

No comments: