Monday, January 3, 2011

On the 4th-12th Day of Christmas...

...My True Love Baked for Me: Hannah came over for a full day of baking before Christmas! I can't even believe how many different creations were made!!!

I happen to have two amazing little helpers ;)



4. Sugar Cookies



One cookie to decorate...one cookie to eat...one cookie to decorate...one cookie to eat ;)


WE MADE:


5. Thumbprint Shortbread Ccookies



6. Peanut Butter Popcorn Balls



7. Ranger Cookies


7. Haystack cookies



8. Kiss cookies



8. Chocolate Covered Pretzels




10. Banana Bread

11. Peanut Brittle (over done, under done, and just plain wrong...take your pick)

and

12. Didn't quite make it that far :(


Ya right like I would be able to get all those up with the step by step recipes! Ha! I do have all the recipes close however, if you would like any just let me know!


No comments: