Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Little Time In Steamboat

We took some friends and family up to Steamboat this past weekend! The trees were just starting to change color so it was beautiful up there! We were lucky enough on Saturday to take a hike and lay by the (heated) pool...followed by a Sunday of rain and some slight snow! AHHH Colorado is crazy like that!
Incredible view from our balcony!I admit to being a little anxious to bust out the hoodies and hats!


Our friends Bri and Ted joined us...we stayed up til all hours playing games in the condo!
Our wine box turned into a wine bladder...
Ready for the Bronco game on Sunday...the Broncos kicked some serious booty!!! Excited to see what they can do this season!

Well I'm off to Fresno tomorrow...for 5 days...with NO KIDS!!! I can hardly believe it myself! I can't remember the last time I got to fly on an airplane with no kids and no hubby! Our good friends Denver and Amanda are getting married...since the Silva's are like family...I couldn't miss it! I'm going to miss the girls like crazy...this is the longest I've been away from Ashtyn...however they are in good hands and I think I'll survive! I am a little sad that Ashtyn just started taking some steps and now I have to miss 5 days of progress!!!! :( I guess I don't have a whole lot to complain about...I'm sure I will have plenty of pics to post when I get back! See ya!

1 comment:

Noel said...

have a safe trip!!